CALLOUT FOR MINIFEST VOLUNTEERS!
Inky Fingers needs you. We’re organising a hugely ambitious minifestival of spoken word at the Forest Café from the 8th to the 13th of August, and we need a team of enthusiastic volunteers to help make it the huge success we know it can be. Jobs will involve helping to
– Manage events
– Look after performers
– Distribute promo
– Keep the festival running smoothly
You would need to be available for at least three 5-6 hour shifts between the 8th and the 13th, and for planning / induction meetings on either Sunday 24th or Sunday 31st. Additional help in the run up to the festival would also be welcome.
In return for your work
– You’ll be entitled to a big free meal from Forest each day you work the minifest;
– We can also ply you with alcohol/coffee/drink of your choice;
– You’ll get a guaranteed slot at one of the three Minifest open mics, if you want it;
– You’ll also get to be part of making an extraordinary and pioneering festival happen. You’ll be right in there at the beginning of a new festival, which is fantastic CV fodder;
– We’ll happily give you a professional reference in the future;
– And we’ll give you a t-shirt! (Really.)
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by midday Sunday 17th July — just tell us a bit about yourself, your experience, why you want to be part of the Minifest, and your schedule / other commitments during the Minifest period.